Duties include but not limited to:
· Washing exterior of coach.
· Cleaning interior of coach; which includes steps, overhead luggage bins, seats, footrests and lavatory area.
· Cleaning all windows of coach and window frames.
· Sweeping and mopping floors and steps of coach.
· Ensuring miscellaneous finishing touches are completed; i.e. wastebaskets are emptied and cleaned, placing lost items in lost and found, spraying air freshener, etc.
· Checking tire pressure and all fluid levels on the coach.
· Ensuring seats on coach are in an upright position, clean and free from damage.
· Physically demanding position/on feet constantly.
· Must have the ability to open bus bay doors and push pressure washer machine.
· Must have reliable transportation and regular attendance.
· Must be able to use/push powered pressure washing machine.
· Ability to lift 25 - 50 lbs.
· Mechanical knowledge is helpful.
· Will be working in wet, hot and cold environments.
· Able to work well with a team as well as individually.
· Attention to detail a must.
· Hourly wage is dependent upon experience.
· One week paid time off after ninety days and two weeks after one year of full time employment.
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance are available effective the first of the month following sixty days of employment.
· Seven paid holidays per year.
· 401k eligibility at annual enrollment after the first year of employment.
Village Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.